Laufleistung in Tkm: 155
Danksagung erhalten: 66 Mal
International FAQs

#1 Beitrag von Gilla »

Hello Stromers and friends

This is a thread in English for questions and answers around the 2013 meeting

All of us will do our best to give you the wanted informations :-D
viele Grüße aus Tettenborn, im schönen Süd-Harz, Gilla
(DL1000-K03, Blau)...Sonne auf'm Bauch,...so kann das bleiben ! ...
...sie will es und so ist es Brauch, was sie will bekommt sie auch...
Driver2013
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL650A K09

Re: International FAQs

#2 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

Hi Gilla!

I actually sent you the portion of questions to your email, but will also write them here for English speaking people to feel more comfortable receiving answers in English. So, as I told you before in my Google-translate Deutsch :oops: I would like to join your V-Strom Treffen this year! There will be three - four V-Strom owners whom I organize to join me in this trip from Ukraine and Russia (and my brother from Belgium) to V-Strom Treffen 2013 (we are mostly registered at the forum www.v-strom.ru and several other V-Strom forums and communities of Eastern Europe).

Questions:

1. I know that I should send you the registration fee 12 Euro per person. Please, advise, is it possible to do it through PayPal? If yes, could you, please, send me your PayPal registered email for me to send this money to you? It is not really convenient for me to send this money to your regular bank account - PayPal is much more easier. I will send this money for myself and for my friends (who will confirm his possibility to join me in this trip).

2. I'd like to ask also whether it is still possible to order at least one room for two adults in the hotel and how it is more easier to order this room - through you or through web-site of the hotel?

3. I also need your assistance in the following question: One of my best friends Yuriy who wants to join me in my trip to you (owner of DL1000, service-man of motorcycles, active member of V-Strom community of Ukraine and Russia) unfortunately doesn't have Shengen visa of Germany but wants very much to visit your event (as for me I have a German visa and several other visas as I travel a lot around the World as of my business). Is it possible for him to receive the official invitation from you saying that he will come to this annual event V-Strom Treffen 2013 held in Germany and you as the organizer invite him to this event? Please, advise whether it is possible for you to send him such an invitation and some supporting documents. Unfortunately he doesn't speak English or German, so I will be your interpretor :).

Sorry for so many questions at once but I understand that the time is fast and I need to plan everything beforehand. Thanks for your understanding and support! ;-)
Driver2013

#3 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

If you don't mind - I have one more idea as of this International FAQs link: what if at the very beginning, right before your first message announcing this link, to put the general info of this event in English with the description of the event and conditions of arrival, hotel, fee, route, etc? Just for international visitors to see it in English. How do you think, will it work better?

Thanks!
SanSanych

#4 Beitrag von SanSanych »

Hi from Belgium. PayPal is an excellent idea !!!!
Gilla
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL1000 K3

#5 Beitrag von Gilla »

Driver2013 hat geschrieben:
Questions:

1. I know that I should send you the registration fee 12 Euro per person. Please, advise, is it possible to do it through PayPal? If yes, could you, please, send me your PayPal registered email for me to send this money to you? It is not really convenient for me to send this money to your regular bank account - PayPal is much more easier. I will send this money for myself and for my friends (who will confirm his possibility to join me in this trip).
In this case, you can pay the registration fee 12 Euro per person when you arrive the hotel and take the checkin prozedure
2. I'd like to ask also whether it is still possible to order at least one room for two adults in the hotel and how it is more easier to order this room - through you or through web-site of the hotel?
Please notice this page v-strom treffen 2013 - welcome and order the hotel with the registration

3. I also need your assistance in the following question: One of my best friends Yuriy who wants to join me in my trip to you (owner of DL1000, service-man of motorcycles, active member of V-Strom community of Ukraine and Russia) unfortunately doesn't have Shengen visa of Germany but wants very much to visit your event (as for me I have a German visa and several other visas as I travel a lot around the World as of my business). Is it possible for him to receive the official invitation from you saying that he will come to this annual event V-Strom Treffen 2013 held in Germany and you as the organizer invite him to this event? Please, advise whether it is possible for you to send him such an invitation and some supporting documents. Unfortunately he doesn't speak English or German, so I will be your interpretor :).

Sorry for so many questions at once but I understand that the time is fast and I need to plan everything beforehand. Thanks for your understanding and support! ;-)
Sorry, but it's not possible to give an official inviting from the OrgaTeam. :(
But, may be, but you can ask the Suzuki club (info@suzuki-club.eu)whether it is possible to write an invitation for your friend, to visite the meeting in Germany. :???:
Alex Jolig, one of them, ist a member of the V-Strom Treffen too ;-)
Driver2013

#6 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

Gilla, thanks a lot for your answers! Could you, please, somehow inform phone numbers of OrgTeam just in case we are on the way to Treffen 2013 and might need more specific info or assistance?

And thanks for the contacts of Suzuki club. I think they might be helpful in this question.
Driver2013

#7 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

As I can see SanSanych and me will be the only foreigners at this year V-Strom Treffen, right? Or maybe all the foreigners who plan to visit this event speak/read/write German? :)))
Gilla
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL1000 K3

#8 Beitrag von Gilla »

No, yor'e not the only foreigners ;-)

We will meet Stromers from Switzerland , Czechia, Austria, Danmark Scotland and Netherlands too ;D
And I'm looking forward to meet you in the Harz :pro:
Bozobin
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL650A L0
Laufleistung in Tkm: 15

#9 Beitrag von Bozobin »

Dobridan !
Suzuki DL650 V-Strom 2011 (Strompel)

Honda Accord 1.8 Vtec 2002
Burstner Club 1986
Driver2013

#10 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

Hello, all my new friends! I am back to Kiev - finally! Returned yesterday late evening. The road was really extreme - lots of rains and wind... From the other hand - I got a lot of positive emotions, new acquaintances!!! Hope next year you will manage the weather ;D - unfortunately after a long trip to Harzer Land I had no possiblity to join and ride your routes around Harz... And I know they were beautiful!!! But I rememebered I need to return back in the same weather conditions and needed somehow to recover - spa was the best idea to relax!!! :pro:

Great meeting, excellent people, new friends - this is the main idea of our motorcycle travelling!!! Hope to see anybody of you in Ukraine - I will later send the list of events to be held this season.
Driver2013

#11 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

Bozobin hat geschrieben:
Dobridan !
Privet!!! ;-)
Domesthenes
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL1000 K2
Laufleistung in Tkm: 30725

#12 Beitrag von Domesthenes »

Привет Димитрий. ;D

я радуюсь это ты хорошо в Киеве прибыл. :pro:
Спасибо я мог знакомиться с тобой.
Я надеюсь я умудряюсь встречать тебя в Украине.

Приветы Штеффен
Grüße vom
Steffen

Wechselt der Belag von grau auf grün, Popo hoch und Kupplung ziehn!
White-Stromer
Weiteres Motorrad: Suzuki Intruder

#13 Beitrag von White-Stromer »

Domesthenes hat geschrieben:
Привет Димитрий. ;D

Приветы Штеффен

Kein Bart aber kryptische Zeichen,wa :-P
Gruss Fritz

Wer kämpft, kann verlieren. Wer nicht kämpft, hat schon verloren.
Bertolt Brecht
Domesthenes
Aktuelles Motorrad: DL1000 K2
Laufleistung in Tkm: 30725

#14 Beitrag von Domesthenes »

Tja, kannste mal sehen. Nu is der Bart ab. :lol:

Moin Fritz. ;D
Grüße vom
Steffen

Wechselt der Belag von grau auf grün, Popo hoch und Kupplung ziehn!
Driver2013

#15 Beitrag von Driver2013 »

Domesthenes hat geschrieben:
Привет Димитрий. ;D

Приветы Штеффен
Wow, Steffan, very kind of you to try to write in Russian!!! I understood almost everything, my Friend!!! ;D

ALL: Guys, the problem is that I don't remember the names of all of you and cannot compare them with your faces... :( Is it possible to identify with photo and name of everybody who knows me (and still wants to continue knowing me :) )?... It will be much more easier to communicate for all of us!
Gesperrt